William M. Homsi, Esq.
William is the President and Shareholder of Homsi Law, P.A.
William was born and raised in Orlando, Florida. He attended high school at Bishop Moore High School and graduated in 2002.
Following high school, William attended the University of South Florida, in Tampa, Florida, and graduated in 2006, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
William then attended the Florida Coastal School of Law, in Jacksonville, Florida, and graduated in 2009, receiving his Juris Doctorate.
William, for nearly a decade, has helped clients create their businesses. He has also assisted clients with the drafting of a wide variety of agreements. These agreements range from LLC Operating Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, Employment Agreements, Independent Contractor agreements, and many more. William has also assisted clients with the maintenance of their companies and keeping up with the various filings with the State to keep the businesses up and running.
William will use this experience to help address the needs of business owners and provide service to his clients one-on-one so that any questions a client may have can be answered in a way that is simple and makes sense.
William has been a member of the Florida Bar in good standing since 2009.
Area of practice
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA CORPORATION- $92
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA SUBCHAPTER S CORPORATION- $155
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA 501 (C)(3) NON-PROFIT CORPORATION- $195
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA P.A.- $129
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA LLC- $133
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA PLLC- $200
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA DUAL CLASS LLC- $433
- FORM YOUR FLORIDA IRA LLC- $433
- CONTRACTS & AGREEMENT REVIEW
- TRUSTS & WILLS